God be with you, Leslie. I lit one today also.
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:05 pm
- Location: North Carolina
My candle is lit and my prayers and thoughts are with Leslie.
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:45 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Leslie...thinking of you and saying prayers.
- Posts: 1804
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:12 pm
- Location: At my table in my scraproom
My candle is lit, and prayers have been sent. Let's keep them burning, ladies.
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2000 7:00 am
- Location: Michigan
May candle is lit. May God bless you Leslie and keep you in the palms of his hands. My prayers are with you.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:18 am
- Location: VIRGINIA
I lit one too. I'm praying for you Leslie! Stay strong!!
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2000 7:00 am
That is so cool! What a wonderful gesture...
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:53 pm
- Location: Texas Hill Country
Thanks for starting this. I just lit one, too. God bless, Leslie.
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:56 am
- Location: Minnesota
Thanks so much ladies!! I love you all! This is just so amazing! I feel so comforted by all of you! You will never know how much this all means to me. God bless you all.
- Posts: 4146
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 5:40 pm
- Location: Sunny Southern California Desert
beccanay2 wrote: scappinnut wrote:
Glad I'm not the only one. I can't figure out how to do it either.
Took me a few minutes to figure it out
Click on an unlit candle, then follow the prompts
Thanks so much! I was able to light a candle. Leslie, My prayers are with you.
- Posts: 3451
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2001 11:29 pm
- Location: Louisville, KY
Return to NSBR
Users browsing this forum: Anonymous, Anonymous, biockRobeRody, cstarrg3, gooftdoktieni, hsthomas, ntm, phyllis.wawro, traudy01 and 9 guests