Oh yes - I need that punch.
- Posts: 772
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 pm
- Location: PA (Missplaced Texan)
I saw it on your blog.... OMG! I NEED that punch, too! I was just searching all of the stores & online looking for a punch JUST LIKE that one & couldn't find one! It's like Fiskars read my mind
I'm so excited!!
- Posts: 2208
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 12:57 pm
- Location: North Carolina
so glad they are FINALLY coming out with that. I've thought they should do it for a while since they already had that style of punches. I'm not a big punch person, but that one will definitley be in my grubby little hands (my hands are clean really) the first time I see it.
- Posts: 8110
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:09 am
- Location: Okanogan, WA
anyone knows when all this goodies will be available????
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2002 7:13 pm
- Location: LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA
Are you guys talking about the scallop punch? It is very CUTE!!
- Posts: 1441
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:53 pm
- Location: Texas
The scallop punch is cute, i already have one of the F border punches. The rounder punch is ok. I guess if you use chipboard. lol Nothing new expect it works on chipboard.
- Posts: 4423
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 9:38 pm
I'm not a punch person either, but I'll be gettin' this one! And whoever makes a punch that does the same scallop but WITHOUT the little eyelet holes, I'll give them my money too!
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:37 pm
- Location: Sunny California
Love that scalloped punch, and the flocked brads, and..... you name it!
- Posts: 1521
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:29 pm
- Location: NorthEastern PA, Buffalo at heart
Definitely want it! Don't even want to scrapbook again until I can get it!!
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:36 pm
- Location: Georgia
Return to Creating Keepsakes
Users browsing this forum: Anonymous, Aud, Chris10256, gooftdoktieni, joychhdafacaii, phyllis.wawro, prilests88 and 10 guests